InTuition offers support to not-for-profit organisations both in the UK and worldwide, through consultancies undertaken by Linda Richardson.
Linda has 30 years experience in individual, team and organisational capacity building through training and learning events, and has recently been involved in developing training programmes for the United Nations, the Consortium of British Humanitarian Agencies (CBHA), and CARE International to support the coordination of, and response to, humanitarian disasters.
Facilitation: focused, sensitive and highly regarded facilitation for learning events, meetings, team building, strategy development, peer group learning and action learning sets.
Training: customised training courses offering a dynamic learning environment with high levels of energy, enthusiasm, knowledge and experience.
Consultancy: project management; learning needs analysis and developing learning strategies.
Recent clients include:
- CBHA (Consortium of British Humanitarian Agencies)
- UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund)
- RedR UK
- CARE International
- IMC (International Medical Corps)
- IFRC (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- WHO (World Health Organisation)
- UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees)
For further details or queries on any aspect of InTuition's work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org